As we wrap up another hotly-contested season, I can proudly say that Beşiktaş JK teams, competing in 14 different sports disciplines, have battled with sincere love and devotion to their club, regardless of the results. In some cases, they have not achived their desired goals but have spared no effort towards them until the very end. For this true Beşiktaş stand which bases itself on continuous fair-play and sportsmanship, I thank each and every one of the players and their coaches.
I also want you to know that we are working day and night to upgrade our teams with reasonably-priced, new talent for the upcoming season. In the meantime, I wish lots of success to the players who will part ways with us. We shall remember them with utmost appreciationand gratitude.
During our administration, Beşiktaş JK have grown significantly in many aspects. I believe, with our soon to announced new projects, we are progressing in the correct direction and will not slow down until we become an internationally recognized and respected sporst brand.
My best wishes to you all.
Dear Beşiktaş Family,
- Former Black Eagle Alan Walsh: “For Beşiktaş, honour has always been more valuable than becoming champions.” 01.06.2018 11:31:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman's Message for May 2018 01.05.2018 12:01:00
- Dear Beşiktaş Supporters, 01.04.2018 11:34:00
- Alvaro Negredo: “ We’ll lift that Super League Cup at the end of the season” 01.04.2018 11:29:00
- Chairman Fikret Orman's March 2018 Message 28.02.2018 12:27:00