Beşiktaş JK Table Tennis capture the Turkish national title for the first time in their history
The Black Eagles, who were made up of Abdullah Talha Yeğinler, İbrahim Gündüz, Ziver Gündüz, Hüseyin Gazi Yılmaz and coached by Sabahattin Sabrioğlu, shared a win each with the cross-city rivals Fenerbahçe in their final two matches and claimed the national title on overall points. It was the first national title for Beşiktaş JK table tennis team which were formed in 2003. “We are delighted with this achievement, but there will definitely be more. Just keep following us,” said Mr. Erdal Karacan, Beşiktaş JK Board Member in Charge of Amateour Sports.
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis will represent Turkey at Mediterranean Games 18.06.2018 21:38:00
- With 3-1 win over Fenerbahce, Black Eagles lift Turkish Cup 03.06.2018 15:57:00
- Turkey wins Europan U-21 Men’s Doubles Title with Beşiktaş JK players 11.03.2018 16:21:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis become Balkan Champions 25.02.2018 16:48:00
- Beşiktaş Table Tennis close out season’s first half atop the table 04.02.2018 15:38:00