The Black Eagles signed a 1.5-year contract with the 1992 Haitian-born Cady Lalanne. The 2.08m-tall center played his college ball at the Massachusetts College and was selected by the San Antonio Spurs in the 2015 NBA draft. He joined Beşiktaş from the New Basket Brindisi of Italy, where he averaged 15.7 points and 9.9 rebounds per game during the first half of the 2017/18 season.
Beşiktaş Sompo Japan add new center
- Beşiktaş Women Basketball knocked out of Turkish Cup 22.02.2018 17:07:00
- Erica Wheeler: “We played exceptionally well at both ends of the court” 18.02.2018 16:01:00
- Spirited Beşiktaş Women bring arch-rivals Fenerbahçe down in Istanbul derby, 71-62 18.02.2018 15:36:00
- Beşiktaş Sompo Japan out of Turkish Cup 17.02.2018 19:52:00
- Eagles still flying high in Turkish Cup 15.02.2018 21:44:00