The shrine of the reigning Turkish Champions Vodafone Park has been named as “The Project of the Year” at “The Stadium Business Design & Development Awards 2017", which took place in Barcelona City on 28 November.
For the award, Vodafone Park has left many important projects from around the world behind such as Kopenhag Royal Arena, Atlanta Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Madrid Wanda Metropolitano, Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena, Anfield's Main Stand and Minneapolis U.S. Bank Stadium. Beşiktaş JK Assistant General Manager Umut Kutlu accepted the prestigious award on behalf of the Club.
Vodafone Park wins “Project of the Year” Award in Barcelona
- Supporter Yusuf Öztürk undergoes surgery in Ankara 23.01.2018 12:59:00
- Lady Eagles at Avon Women Awards 16.01.2018 22:27:00
- New Beşiktaş PR campaign announced by Chairman Fikret Orman 15.01.2018 13:02:00
- Beşiktaş JK Museum gets visited by high-level Chinese friends 11.01.2018 18:10:00
- Beşiktaş JK and LES BENJAMINS to cooperate in clothing business ... 04.01.2018 11:46:00