In memory of the Founder of Modern Turkish Republic Ataturk, the Beşiktaş JK players,staff and supporters formed a giant watch at the centre of the Vodafone Park today. The human watch, which was the first of its kind, showed the exact time of Ataturk’s death. After living in the Istanbul District of Beşiktaş for a while, Turks' Great Leader Ataturk became a fan of the Beşiktaş JK.
Ataturk commemorated at Vodafone Park in a different way!
- Black Eagles shine at Turkish Football Foundation Awards Ceremony 14.02.2018 11:57:00
- Supporter Yusuf Öztürk undergoes surgery in Ankara 23.01.2018 12:59:00
- Lady Eagles at Avon Women Awards 16.01.2018 22:27:00
- New Beşiktaş PR campaign announced by Chairman Fikret Orman 15.01.2018 13:02:00
- Beşiktaş JK and LES BENJAMINS to cooperate in clothing business ... 04.01.2018 11:46:00