Beşiktaş U21s visit Turkish Amputee National Football Team
Beşiktaş JK reserves paid a visit to the training ground of the Amputee Football Team of Turkey in Riva, Istanbul and wished them good luck in their EAFF European Amputee Football Championship quarter-finals game against Russia. The match will take place in Istanbul on Saturday, 7 October.
- Beşiktaş held to 1-1 draw by RB Leipzig in UEFA Youth League 26.09.2017 16:56:00
- Beşiktaş reserves edge past Fenerbahçe 1-0 at Kadiköy! 23.09.2017 18:06:00
- Beşiktaş women's football team sign Turkish International Fatma Kara 12.09.2017 12:30:00
- Lady Eagles kick off new season 11.09.2017 20:32:00
- Beşiktaş youth team receives “Respect Moment” award from UEFA 24.08.2017 19:01:00