Umut Kutlu wins international award for Beşiktaş
In a ceremony held at the Natural History Museum of London, The Leaders and Aspire Academy has announced its annual “Leaders Under 40 Awards” for the best talent in the business of sports under the age of fourty. Out of 585 nominees from 51 countries, Beşiktaş JK’s Chief Marketing Manager Umut Kutlu was chosen one of world’s seven best administrators in the field of marketing and communications.
- Turkish Amputee Football soars to glory at Vodafone Park 09.10.2017 20:45:00
- Beşiktaş JK win top awards at 29th Crystal Apple Festival with “Silent-Cheer” 07.10.2017 12:29:00
- Beşiktaş website is the People’s Choice! 04.10.2017 15:15:00
- Beşiktaş JK Management hosts Chinese Ambassador Yu Hongyang and his staff at Vodafone Park 02.10.2017 16:53:00
- Beşiktaş mark the National Day of China at Vodafone Park 01.10.2017 19:12:00