Beşiktaş Sompo Japan top Gaziantep Basket 72-67 in the final to win TÜBAD Cup
The Black Eagles started the final game of their pre-season tournament with a line-up comprised of Ryan Boatright, DJ Strawberry, Erkan Veyseloğlu, Earl Clark and Sertaç Şanlı. Thanks to a tight battle, the two teams were locked in a 52-52 tie after three quarters of play. Nevertheless, the determined Eagles pulled away in the closing minutes with an unanswered surge to claim the first-place trophy by five points. Beşiktaş Sompo Japan Centre Sertaç Şanlı was selected the MVP of the tournament.
- Beşiktaş Sompo Japan ease to 77-49 win in Belgium 17.10.2017 20:58:00
- Lady Eagles taken down by Canikli Bld. at home 15.10.2017 16:30:00
- Black Eagles brought down in overtime... 14.10.2017 15:12:00
- Beşiktaş Women drop EuroCup opener in Riga 12.10.2017 21:11:00
- Black Eagles drop Basketball Champions League opener! 11.10.2017 21:15:00