Beşiktaş Sompo Japan top Gaziantep Basket 72-67 in the final to win TÜBAD Cup
The Black Eagles started the final game of their pre-season tournament with a line-up comprised of Ryan Boatright, DJ Strawberry, Erkan Veyseloğlu, Earl Clark and Sertaç Şanlı. Thanks to a tight battle, the two teams were locked in a 52-52 tie after three quarters of play. Nevertheless, the determined Eagles pulled away in the closing minutes with an unanswered surge to claim the first-place trophy by five points. Beşiktaş Sompo Japan Centre Sertaç Şanlı was selected the MVP of the tournament.
- With poor defence, Black Eagles clipped in Italy 14.12.2017 00:21:00
- Lady Eagles trounce Istanbul University 92-62 on road 09.12.2017 17:37:00
- No surprises for Beşiktaş Sompo Japan at Gaziantep… 09.12.2017 16:39:00
- Eagles strengthen their lead in Basketball Champions League 06.12.2017 21:44:00
- Red-hot Black Eagles win another one! 03.12.2017 21:34:00