Stating that he had been a true supporter of the Black Eagles for many years, Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman invited the British Ambassador to Turkey Richard Moore to the Vodafone Park and presented him with a club card, which made Mr. Moore a Member of the Beşiktaş JK General Assembly.
“It is a great honour to be part of this sports club. I’ve been following Beşiktaş closely since the days of Manager Gordon Milne. We have won two national titles during the past two seasons, and we are ready for more!” responded the proud Ambassador after receiving his membership card and a team jersey.
British Ambassador Richard Moore becomes Beşiktaş JK member!
- Beşiktaş getting popular in USA… 12.11.2017 10:12:00
- Ataturk commemorated at Vodafone Park in a different way! 10.11.2017 02:16:00
- Beşiktaş website “bjk.com.tr” wins “People’s Choice Award” for 2017 31.10.2017 23:06:00
- Turkish Amputee Football soars to glory at Vodafone Park 09.10.2017 20:45:00
- Beşiktaş JK win top awards at 29th Crystal Apple Festival with “Silent-Cheer” 07.10.2017 12:29:00