The Black Eagles’ shrine Beşiktaş Vodafone Park located at the shores of the magnificient Bosphorous in Istanbul is opening its doors to public with a first-ever in Turkey stadium tour on Friday, 8 September 2017. Also called “ The Beşiktaş JK’s Honour Tour” or "Beşiktaş JK Şeref Turu" in Turkish, the first of its kind tour includes photos with the star players, a certificate of participation and a visit to Beşiktaş Museum, which is situated inside the stadium. The Vodafone Park was chosen the best new stadium in 2016 by a public voting.
Beşiktaş announce first-ever stadium tour in Turkey
- Beşiktaş getting popular in USA… 12.11.2017 10:12:00
- Ataturk commemorated at Vodafone Park in a different way! 10.11.2017 02:16:00
- Beşiktaş website “bjk.com.tr” wins “People’s Choice Award” for 2017 31.10.2017 23:06:00
- Turkish Amputee Football soars to glory at Vodafone Park 09.10.2017 20:45:00
- Beşiktaş JK win top awards at 29th Crystal Apple Festival with “Silent-Cheer” 07.10.2017 12:29:00