The Black Eagles’ shrine Beşiktaş Vodafone Park located at the shores of the magnificient Bosphorous in Istanbul is opening its doors to public with a first-ever stadium tour in Turkey on Friday, 8 September 2017. Also called “ The Beşiktaş JK’s Honour Tour” or "Beşiktaş JK Şeref Turu" in Turkish, the first of its kind tour includes photos with the star players, a certificate of participation and a visit to Beşiktaş Museum, which is situated inside the stadium. The Vodafone Park was chosen the best new stadium in 2016 by public voting.
Beşiktaş announce first-ever stadium tour in Turkey
- Beşiktaş stamps coming out soon… 16.03.2018 16:56:00
- Beşiktaş JK Kit Manager will run for children with cancer in Paris Marathon 15.03.2018 21:28:00
- Consul General of China in Istanbul Cui Wei visits Beşiktaş 13.03.2018 18:30:00
- Black Eagles shine at Turkish Football Foundation Awards Ceremony 14.02.2018 11:57:00
- Supporter Yusuf Öztürk undergoes surgery in Ankara 23.01.2018 12:59:00