The Black Eagles’ shrine Beşiktaş Vodafone Park located at the shores of the magnificient Bosphorous in Istanbul is opening its doors to public with a first-ever in Turkey stadium tour on Friday, 8 September 2017. Also called “ The Beşiktaş JK’s Honour Tour” or "Beşiktaş JK Şeref Turu" in Turkish, the first of its kind tour includes photos with the star players, a certificate of participation and a visit to Beşiktaş Museum, which is situated inside the stadium. The Vodafone Park was chosen the best new stadium in 2016 by a public voting.
Beşiktaş announce first-ever stadium tour in Turkey
- New Beşiktaş PR campaign announced by Chairman Fikret Orman 15.01.2018 13:02:00
- Beşiktaş JK Museum gets visited by high-level Chinese friends 11.01.2018 18:10:00
- Beşiktaş JK and LES BENJAMINS to cooperate in clothing business ... 04.01.2018 11:46:00
- Domagoj Vida: “From now on, I will battle for my new team Beşiktaş!” 03.01.2018 11:25:00
- Bosphorus University names Beşiktaş Chairman Fikret Orman as The Sports Administrator of the Year 18.12.2017 23:07:00