Spanish striker Alvaro Negredo signed a 2+1-year contract with the Beşiktaş this afternoon. “I know I am at the right place in my career and at the right time. I’ll do my best in order to not to disappoint our supporters. From now on, my new home and family is Beşiktaş. Together, we’ll achieve new heights,” said the experienced player after his signing ceremony before the sports press.
Signing ceremony for Alvaro Negredo at Vodafone Park…
- Şenol Güneş Post-Match Remarks: 14.08.2017 00:19:00
- Eagles breeze past Antalyaspor at home in season opener! 13.08.2017 21:01:00
- And Gary Medel comes to Beşiktaş... 12.08.2017 14:06:00
- Şenol Güneş: “We didn’t deserve to lose.” 06.08.2017 23:29:00
- Eagles downed by Konyaspor in Super Cup Final... 06.08.2017 19:51:00