Spanish striker Alvaro Negredo signed a 2+1-year contract with the Beşiktaş this afternoon. “I know I am at the right place in my career and at the right time. I’ll do my best in order to not to disappoint our supporters. From now on, my new home and family is Beşiktaş. Together, we’ll achieve new heights,” said the experienced player after his signing ceremony before the sports press.
Signing ceremony for Alvaro Negredo at Vodafone Park…
- Şenol Güneş: “We are leaving this season’s CL tournament with our heads held high.” 14.03.2018 22:33:00
- Eagles end UEFA Champions League campaign with a loss at home 14.03.2018 21:49:00
- Brazilian player of Beşiktaş Anderson Talisca gets the national call 12.03.2018 19:30:00
- Post-Match Reaction of Şenol Güneş: “We should’ve scored more goals!” 10.03.2018 21:38:00
- Thanks to an Anderson Talisca goal, Beşiktaş move closer to the top 10.03.2018 18:41:00