Spanish striker Alvaro Negredo signed a 2+1-year contract with the Beşiktaş this afternoon. “I know I am at the right place in my career and at the right time. I’ll do my best in order to not to disappoint our supporters. From now on, my new home and family is Beşiktaş. Together, we’ll achieve new heights,” said the experienced player after his signing ceremony before the sports press.
Signing ceremony for Alvaro Negredo at Vodafone Park…
- Beşiktaş drawn against Osmanlıspor in Turkish Last 16 15.12.2017 15:20:00
- Atiba Hutchinson breaks his own record by becoming Canada’s ‘Top Male Football Player” for the 6th time 15.12.2017 14:01:00
- Black Eagles reach Turkish Cup Last 16 12.12.2017 22:51:00
- Turkish Champions Beşiktaş paired with Bayern Munich in Champions League 11.12.2017 14:28:00
- Şenol Güneş: “We should’ve won this match comfortably” 10.12.2017 22:03:00