Abel Resino (1275 minutes with Atletico Madrid in 1990/91 season) and Şenol Güneş (1112 minutes with Trabzonspor in 1979/78) the goalkeepers who hold the record for most consecutive clean sheets in Spain and Turkey got together in Spain with Assistant Beşiktaş Coach Miguel Montanana.
Record holding goalkeeper legends meet in Spain
- Şenol Güneş: “We are leaving this season’s CL tournament with our heads held high.” 14.03.2018 22:33:00
- Eagles end UEFA Champions League campaign with a loss at home 14.03.2018 21:49:00
- Brazilian player of Beşiktaş Anderson Talisca gets the national call 12.03.2018 19:30:00
- Post-Match Reaction of Şenol Güneş: “We should’ve scored more goals!” 10.03.2018 21:38:00
- Thanks to an Anderson Talisca goal, Beşiktaş move closer to the top 10.03.2018 18:41:00