The two-time Turkish Champions Beşiktaş will fly to China to visit the Cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai as well as to play a friendly game with the German Bundesliga outfit FC Schalke 04 at Zhuhai on Wednesday, 19 July.
With the world-famous stars such as Ricardo Queresma, Ryan Babel, Anderson Talisca and the recent signing from Real Madrid Pepe on their squad, the Black Eagles are trying to increase the number of their supporters to 100 million globally. To this end, the first leg of the campaing will be launched in China, which has designated the 2018 the as “The Year of Turkey” for expanding cooperation between the two countries at all levels.
In a move to strengthen the ties between China and Turkey in sports, Chinese Ambassador to Ankara Mr. Yu Hongyang had attended the Beşiktaş’ Championship dinner in Istanbul on 6 July.
Beşiktaş to travel to China!
- This is not a goodbye, Tosun Pasha, this is a thank you! 06.01.2018 13:04:00
- Negotiations between Beşiktaş and Everton for Cenk Tosun underway… 05.01.2018 23:51:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Fikret Orman: “We must work harder than before in the coming year” 31.12.2017 09:57:00
- Transfer negotiations for Vida underway... 26.12.2017 17:36:00
- Beşiktaş JK receive ISO and OHSAS certificates 18.12.2017 19:11:00