The two-time Turkish Champions Beşiktaş will fly to China to visit the Cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai as well as to play a friendly game with the German Bundesliga outfit FC Schalke 04 at Zhuhai on Wednesday, 19 July.
With the world-famous stars such as Ricardo Queresma, Ryan Babel, Anderson Talisca and the recent signing from Real Madrid Pepe on their squad, the Black Eagles are trying to increase the number of their supporters to 100 million globally. To this end, the first leg of the campaing will be launched in China, which has designated the 2018 the as “The Year of Turkey” for expanding cooperation between the two countries at all levels.
In a move to strengthen the ties between China and Turkey in sports, Chinese Ambassador to Ankara Mr. Yu Hongyang had attended the Beşiktaş’ Championship dinner in Istanbul on 6 July.
Beşiktaş to travel to China!
- Message to travelling Beşiktaş supporters before RB Leipzig match in Germany: 04.11.2017 10:11:00
- Club Statement for Beşiktaş Supporters: 17.10.2017 10:08:00
- Beşiktaş suspend pitch maintenance at Vodafone Park for European Amputee Football Championship Final 08.10.2017 12:28:00
- Chairman's Message 02.10.2017 11:28:00
- Dear Supporters 11.09.2017 18:01:00