Beşiktaş women’s athletes soar at Olympic Trials
Beşiktaş JK women’s athletics team competed at the Olympic Trials held in Mersin City over the weekend. While the juniour athlete Yaren Aydın won the 400m Hurdles, the seniour women Zeliha Uzunbilek (Hammer Throw), Kübra Çelik (400m Hurdles) and Kader Aydın (High Jump) also came first in their own categories.
- Beşiktaş JK runner Şilan Ayyıldız wins 1500 m for Turkey at the 2018 Balkan Championships 23.06.2018 13:19:00
- Kadriye Aydın wins Cezmi Or Tournament's high-jump title 11.06.2018 15:04:00
- Burcu Subatan makes the national team 10.06.2018 23:53:00
- Double gold medals from Şilan Ayyıldız 06.06.2018 12:20:00
- Beşiktaş JK Athletics 28.05.2018 13:52:00