Beşiktaş women’s athletes soar at Olympic Trials
Beşiktaş JK women’s athletics team competed at the Olympic Trials held in Mersin City over the weekend. While the juniour athlete Yaren Aydın won the 400m Hurdles, the seniour women Zeliha Uzunbilek (Hammer Throw), Kübra Çelik (400m Hurdles) and Kader Aydın (High Jump) also came first in their own categories.
- Beşiktaş throwers excel at Mersin tournament 19.02.2018 12:55:00
- Beşiktaş JK athlete grab silver at Balkan tournament 12.02.2018 16:05:00
- Beşiktaş athlete Tuğba Aydın wins Turkish seniors triple jump indoor title 05.02.2018 11:09:00
- Beşiktaş athletes shine at Istanbul Throwing Cup 02.02.2018 11:36:00
- Beşiktaş JK Indoor Athletics Results 19.01.2018 14:47:00