Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman held a press conference on the upcoming Europa League Quarter Finals second leg against the Olympique Lyon in Istanbul."Beşiktaş bear no responsibility for the unfortunate events that took place in Lyon the other day. No should worry! We will host our French opponents and their supporters as well as we we can and avoid all kinds of provacations in Istanbul. I ask our supporters to remain calm during the match and represent Beşiktaş in a way worthy of our club. Since it is only a football match, let's keep the tension low but our cheering high," said the Chairman.
Chairman Orman calls for calm during Lyon match
- Turkish Amputee Football soars to glory at Vodafone Park 09.10.2017 20:45:00
- Beşiktaş JK win top awards at 29th Crystal Apple Festival with “Silent-Cheer” 07.10.2017 12:29:00
- Beşiktaş website is the People’s Choice! 04.10.2017 15:15:00
- Umut Kutlu wins international award for Beşiktaş 04.10.2017 13:58:00
- Beşiktaş JK Management hosts Chinese Ambassador Yu Hongyang and his staff at Vodafone Park 02.10.2017 16:53:00