Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman held a press conference on the upcoming Europa League Quarter Finals second leg against the Olympique Lyon in Istanbul."Beşiktaş bear no responsibility for the unfortunate events that took place in Lyon the other day. No should worry! We will host our French opponents and their supporters as well as we we can and avoid all kinds of provacations in Istanbul. I ask our supporters to remain calm during the match and represent Beşiktaş in a way worthy of our club. Since it is only a football match, let's keep the tension low but our cheering high," said the Chairman.
Chairman Orman calls for calm during Lyon match
- Black Eagles shine at Turkish Football Foundation Awards Ceremony 14.02.2018 11:57:00
- Supporter Yusuf Öztürk undergoes surgery in Ankara 23.01.2018 12:59:00
- Lady Eagles at Avon Women Awards 16.01.2018 22:27:00
- New Beşiktaş PR campaign announced by Chairman Fikret Orman 15.01.2018 13:02:00
- Beşiktaş JK and LES BENJAMINS to cooperate in clothing business ... 04.01.2018 11:46:00