Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman held a press conference on the upcoming Europa League Quarter Finals second leg against the Olympique Lyon in Istanbul."Beşiktaş bear no responsibility for the unfortunate events that took place in Lyon the other day. No should worry! We will host our French opponents and their supporters as well as we we can and avoid all kinds of provacations in Istanbul. I ask our supporters to remain calm during the match and represent Beşiktaş in a way worthy of our club. Since it is only a football match, let's keep the tension low but our cheering high," said the Chairman.
Chairman Orman calls for calm during Lyon match
- Beşiktaş supporters’ chant has been voted as one of the best in the world! 22.06.2017 23:00:00
- Black Eagles’ Super League Cup on tour across Turkey... 10.06.2017 18:46:00
- Vodafone Park is a candidate for UEFA’s 2019 finals 08.06.2017 14:22:00
- Lady Black Eagle Jessica O’Rourke in Turkish Airlines commercial… 27.04.2017 13:25:00
- Beşiktaş will observe Earth Hour 2017. 24.03.2017 11:58:00