Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman held a press conference on the upcoming Europa League Quarter Finals second leg against the Olympique Lyon in Istanbul."Beşiktaş bear no responsibility for the unfortunate events that took place in Lyon the other day. No should worry! We will host our French opponents and their supporters as well as we we can and avoid all kinds of provacations in Istanbul. I ask our supporters to remain calm during the match and represent Beşiktaş in a way worthy of our club. Since it is only a football match, let's keep the tension low but our cheering high," said the Chairman.
Chairman Orman calls for calm during Lyon match
- AVON becomes main sponsor to Beşiktaş JK Women’s Football 14.12.2017 12:01:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Orman on Champions League draw against Bayern Munich: 11.12.2017 14:38:00
- Vodafone Park wins “Project of the Year” Award in Barcelona 29.11.2017 14:03:00
- Beşiktaş getting popular in USA… 12.11.2017 10:12:00
- Ataturk commemorated at Vodafone Park in a different way! 10.11.2017 02:16:00