Serving mainly to Beşiktaş community, the three-floor complex has two restaurants, two meeting rooms and a sports centre.
With its 2500 capacity garden, the Casual Restaurant located at the ground floor will be open through 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. seven days a week and will hold special events ranging from birthdays to weddings. The Bold Restaurant at the roof, which is going to be a meeting place for Beşiktaş fans on matchdays, will offer fine dining based on the Italian cousine. In addition to two spacious meeting rooms, the complex has also a 450 m2, modern fitness saloon, together with an all-season swimming pool, sauna and massage centre.
Akatlar Mehmet Üstünkaya No: 1903 Social Complex
- Beşiktaş' trip to China is in "The Guardian"... 20.07.2017 16:53:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Fikret Orman's press conference in China: 19.07.2017 12:00:00
- Fans welcome Beşiktaş to China! 18.07.2017 10:08:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Orman visits Shanghai Football Association in China 17.07.2017 11:16:00
- Beşiktaş JK mark Super League crown with championship dinner 07.07.2017 00:03:00